Sunday 13 December 2015

"Because you’re mine" #SexySnippets #ASMSG #AmWriting Bound To Fate


Happy Sunday and welcome back to Sexy Snippets.
This is a fun weekly meme where we share 7 sentences from a published book or work in progress. Feel free to join us by adding your sexy snippets post link HERE or check out the page on Facebook or Twitter.

Today, I bring you a snippet from Bound to Fate (Bound Series, book 1) coming soon.
I don't have a blurb yet but here is the cover. Enjoy.
***


“Can I ask a question?” She fiddled with one of her braids, twirling it around her finger.
“Of course.” He wanted to reach across and stroke the smooth gingerbread-coloured skin of her face. To trace each arch of her dark brows and follow the contours of her heart-shaped face down to the corners of her lush lips. Not pulling her back into his arms took all of his will power.
“Why don’t you want Malcolm to be my boyfriend?”
His breath caught in his throat and he closed his eyes. Because you’re mine. The words whispered in his mind.

***
I hope you enjoyed this. I will bring you more soon, along with a release date.
In the meantime, check out these sexy snippets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews