Monday 30 November 2015

Scores is nominated for Evernight Readers' Choice Awards. Please #vote

Happy Monday, sweeties! I hope you're all splurging out on the #CyberMonday deals. If you've been waiting to pick up my books on discount then you might want to check out All Romance where all my books have 50% rebate SALE going on.

On more news, Scores, the 3rd book in the Passion Shields series is up for Best in Catergory: Interracial at the 2015 Evernight Readers Choice Awards. If you've got time to vote, I'd really love your votes. Voting closes on December 4th so hurry and cast your vote.

Thank you!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3RFJLRP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews