Sunday 15 February 2015

Her tongue is infected with sex #SexySnippets #LovePoem

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where we share 7 sentences from a work-in-progress or published book. How sexy? Totally up to you. Join us. Go to the Sexy Snippets page to sign up or visit the page on Facebook.

Today, I'm doing something different. Yesterday I got the most beautiful poetry book from my hubby as part of his Valentine Gifts to me. It arrived in a gift box from Fortnum and Mason and I was utterly delighted when I opened. Let's just say my hubby is a very happy man this morning.

A Collection of Contemporary Love Poetry, Edited by Greta Bellamacina and Illustrated by Isabella Cotier. So I'm going to share one of the poems from the book. I hope you enjoy it.



Now in Late Summer She Comes to Me
By Anno Birkin

Now in late summer she comes to me,
and I can't tell horror from heaven.
Again! again! Once more there is promise
of light to my shadows.
The meadows are red.

Her tongue is infected with sex.

***

Fabulous poem, don't you think?
Leave me a comment and check out these other sexy snippets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews