Saturday 1 November 2014

He'd always been a part of her #SexySnippets #ASMSG Back Soul #book out

Welcome to Sexy Snippets hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where writers share seven sentences from their work-in-progress or published book. Feel free to join us by signing up here.

Before we get to today's snippet, I wanted to announce that I decided to do NaNoWriMo this year. I want to use the time to concentrate on finishing Riding Rebel, The Essien Trilogy book 3. I'm aiming for a total word count of 65,000 words and I've already written 8000. So still a way to go. If you're participating, feel free to buddy up with me (kirutaye). I could use the encouragement.

My Sexy Snippets this week comes from Black Soul, (Black Warriors: prequel) released October 30, 2014. I hope you enjoy this:

***


"You don't want to go with him," he said, his voice brisk, belying the raging emotions flowing through him.
Tara shifted in her seat, turning to look at M'na for the first time. When her brown eyes met his stare, they widened with surprise. Her plump lips parted and her breath hitched. An arc of energy connected them viscerally. The clamp in his gut tightened.
"I...I don't?"
Her voice came out just above a whisper, soft and throaty, filled with astonishment and recognition. As if she knew about their connection. He'd always been a part of her, as much as she'd always been a part of him.


***
 ***OUT NOW***
Title: Black Soul
Series: Black Warrior, Prequel
B&NAll Romance eBook | iBooks | KobobooksSmashwords | Amazon | Amazon UK
Blurb:
He will damn his soul to set hers free.

When workaholic high-flying career lawyer Tara Woji takes a well deserved break and meets up with old friends she doesn’t realise the danger lurking in the shadows for her.
M’na is a chi, a gatekeeper whose duty is to protect the humans. He's lived more than a millennium waiting for Tara and is unable to do more than just watch her.
As the shadows deepen and darkness comes to claim her, he will do whatever it takes to protect her including doing the one thing he shouldn’t, releasing her powers.


***
Did you enjoy it? Leave me a comment and check out the other Sexy Snippets this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews