Sunday 3 February 2013

His Treasure #SexySnippets #HistoricalRomance


Happy Sunday, everyone. Welcome back to the Sexy Snippets blog hop hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers.

The idea is for writers to post a 7-sentence snippet from your work-in-progress or published work and share the post using the hashtag #sexysnippets. You are welcome to join in, just go to  
http://thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk/p/sexy-snippets.html to sign up for the next hop.

I've taken my snippet from my first ever published historical romance novella, His Treasure (Men of Valor 1).
I hope you enjoy it.
~*~*~*~*~

He ached for his wife. He longed to go to her as she stood drying her body. He wanted to taste her sweet lips, feel her softness against his skin and sink into her warm depths again and again and again. Yet he didn’t move, but stood there watching her get dressed while he wanted to undress her.
This was madness.
If his friends saw him, they would laugh at him. What man ached for his wife and yet did nothing about it?
~*~*~*~*~
Share your thoughts and check out the other sexy snippets this week.

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved this story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful snippet. You can feel his need here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must have a reason, right? Great snippet and I love your blog's header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous as ever Kiru. I ache for him...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! I wonder why he can't have her? What a tease you are, Kiru!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Imagine that. A man still hot for his wife. Ha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great emotion :) Nice Snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I felt it. And now I want to know more... why can't he go to her? what happened? (looks like I'll be reading the book to find out!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews