Monday 11 February 2013

Black History Month - The Real Story of Nigeria

Hello readers! February is Black History Month is the US. To celebrate I'm sharing this wonderful video about the history of colonial Nigeria to date by unitarie. It is so informative and taught me a lot more than I ever learned in school history.

Would you like to know more about Nigerian history? Then watch this. It's definitely worth the time. Happy viewing!



And before I go, I'd like to congratulate Nigeria for winning the African Cup of Nations 2013 football tournament after 19 years since the last win. Lifting my mug of lemon tea. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'll come back and watch the video in the morning. The husband is watching TV and isn't too happy about the clacking keyboard. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews