Tuesday 7 February 2012

Love is in the Air

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around. 
That's the lyric to a song but it's so true in this beautiful season of love. 
Love is all around me and so the feeling grows. 

Someone please tell me to stop with all the song lyrics. LOL

The Love is in the Air blog hop is hosted by Under The Covers Book Blog
It runs from 7 February to 14 February.


To celebrate the season and my second book release in as many weeks, I'm giving away 3 ebook copies of  my historical erotic romance His Strength, Men of Valor Book 2 published by Breathless Press. To read the book blurb and excerpts, check out My Books page. 
His Strength is out on 10 February 2012.


To win a copy, here's what you need to do:

1. Follow my blog via Email. The form is on the right-hand bar. Check your email mailbox and confirm the subscription, otherwise your entry will be invalid.

2. Follow me on Twitter and/or Facebook. The buttons are on the right-hand bar too.

3. Leave a comment with your name and email address.

This contest is open internationally and to Adult readers only. By entering this contest, you confirm that you are over 18 years old. You have to complete all criteria to qualify for the contest.
Winners will be selected randomly and announced on 15 February 2012. Good luck.

Don't forget to hop along and visit the other blogs participating in this hop. There are plenty of goodies to be won.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in our hop!!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming book release, Kiru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kiru. I'll love to win a copy.

    myne @ Mynewhitman.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to win a copy. :)

    natasha (dot) blackthorne @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already follow you, and have Men of Valor #1 on my Kindle awaiting its turn in my reading queue. Would love to win the second one - congrats on the release today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoooo, me want book. I am a google follower.
    Your bookcovers are the bomb. who does them?
    rdg.rendezvous@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducky Welborne

    shadowestr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for stopping by.

    And the winners are:

    Sidne
    Beverly Diehl
    Myne Whitman

    Congratulations! An email is on its way to you shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews