Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Gift of Christmas


Hello readers! I hope your December is going great so far. Mine’s going brilliantly but still hectic. I don’t think my feet have touched the ground since the release of His Treasure. Whilst it’s still early days I’m delighted to say that I’m happy with the progress and daily interest in the book.

It’s still sitting in the top 5 Bestsellers over at Breathless Press and has been since before its release date. It’s currently a Bestseller over at All Romance eBooks in the Historical Ancient category. It’s in the top 20 in its categories (Historical & Interracial) over at the Bookstrand 30-day bestsellers made a brief entrance into the Amazon UK 100 best sellers in Adult Erotic Fiction. So all in all, I’d say we’re having a good month so far.


I have to say thank you to everyone who’s read it and written a review. Each time I read a new one my face widens in a glowing smile. You can read the amazing reviews for yourself on Goodreads or Amazon. While you are at Goodreads please remember to add it to your To-read list. There are also other detailed reviews at Fabulosity Reads and AduraOjo Presents.

To everyone who’s bought a copy so far, I want to say a big thank you in the way of giving you a free gift this holiday season. I am currently writing a contemporary holiday romance novella titled The Gift of Christmas. It’ll be published in time for Christmas 2012.  But anyone who buys a copy of my published ebook His Treasure this December doesn’t have to wait till then to read it. In fact they can read an un-proofed preview ecopy this Christmas for FREE. A year in advance of anyone else. I will not be sharing excerpts until the book is ready for publication next year.

What do you have to do to get hold of the story?
1    1. Buy a copy of His Treasure this December 2011.
2    2. Email me your proof of purchase in the form of a receipt from the online shop you bought it from.
3    3. I’ll email you the ecopy (pdf) by December 31, 2011. The sooner you email me, the sooner you’ll get your copy. So what do you say? Are you in? Go to My Books page to see where you can get your copy of His Treasure.

Of course, if you’d rather win a free copy of His Treasure, there’ll be plenty of opportunity to do that this month. You have a chance of winning a free copy of His Treasure via The Nuthouse Scribblers blog December contest, simply by clicking the link, following the blog and leaving a comment on my post there. 

You can also enter to win a copy over at the Romance Writers of West Africa DecemberBook Bonanza. Click the link, follow the instructions and leave a comment on the post there. There are also other authors giving away books so you stand a good chance of winning something.

From the 16th to 18th December, I’m participating in the Stuff Your Stockings Christmas blog hop and will be giving away a $10 gift card and 2 free copies of His Treasure over here. Think about the books you can buy with that gift card. So make sure you come back here for that.

So have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I shouldn’t be asking you really. I’m one of those last minute shoppers. Although I have to admit I’ve already started buying some things. Yesterday I picked up a lovely present for my secret Santa buddy in my writing group. I hope she loves it when she receives it. What about you? Have you got any surprise lined up for someone?

Have a fabulous week, people!


5 comments:

  1. Lots of good info, Kiru.
    I have His Treasure in my TBR list. Will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much going on, Empi. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally I can comment on the site.Yay!

    congratulations on your book. It's still going places and as more in the series come out, it's only going to be more of a bestselling novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice of you Kiru, I'll surely be getting in on the deal, lol...

    12 days of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! I can't wait to read The Gift of Christmas. Roll on December 31st

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews