In celebration of Thanksgiving, I’d like to share some of my reasons for being thankful this year.
1. I am thankful for the gift of storytelling.
2. I am thankful for the opportunity to tell stories I love to others in the form of my romance novels.
3. I am thankful for a loving husband and kids who support my ambition.
4. I am thankful for my fabulous friends who cheer me on and provide timely kicks up the back side when I need it.
5. I am thankful for all the other great writers who provide sound advice and inspiration.
6. I am thankful for my lovely beta readers who go through the gruelling feat of reading my draft manuscripts before they are polished.
7. I am thankful for my fabulous editor who always manages to put a smile on my face even when she’s giving me more editing work.
8. I am thankful for my publisher who has an eye for greatness (hey, I’d like to think I’d be great one day ;), spotted the potential in my work and offered me the contract.
9. I’m thankful for all you wonderful readers who’ve followed me right from the beginning and kept faith with me, who went over and pre-ordered my book as soon as it became available, and who I know will continue to show their support.
10. I am thankful for all these and more.
What are your reasons for being thankful? Happy Thanksgiving, y’all!